Before Dec. 10, 2020
After Dec. 10, 2020
(Committee & Student)
|530 USD||550 USD|
|550 USD||580 USD|
|380 USD||380 USD|
|Abstract-Presentation Only||350 USD||400 USD|
|250 USD||250 USD|
|Listener||330 USD||350 USD|
|200 USD||200 USD|
|Additional Paper / Per one||350 USD||380 USD|
|Additional Page / Per page||60 USD||60 USD|
|Technical Visit on Mar. 14||to be announced in Feb.||to be announced in Feb.|
For Listeners, you can simply make registration online through: http://confsys.iconf.org/register/icbmc2021
The registration fee includes:
- Entrance to all conference sessions
- Conference Papers Collection-USB
- Conference Brochure
- Lunches & coffee breaks/dinner on March 11
- Conference Service
- Full payment MUST be made prior to conference. Please send required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org to inform the conference secretary. Once registration is received a confirmation email will be sent, and tax invoice/receipt will be issued onsite.
- Early bird registrations must be paid by Dec. 10, 2020. Registration after Dec. 10 will be charged at regular registration fee.
- Registration for full paper covers a
paper within 6 pages. Extra pages will be charged.
Accommodation is not included in registration fee, the delegates need reserve rooms themselves,we advise you reserve rooms as early as you can. You can check the recommended hotels through the venue webpage. (Click)
Conference Cancellation and Refund Policy
- If a registrant is unable to attend the event for any reason, the conference committee encourages you to send a substitute in your place, someone who is one of the co-authors or from the same institute/organization.
- Written requests for cancellations must be sent to the Conference Secretary 2 months before the event, 30 USD processing fee is required. Cancellations received less than 2 months before the event, will NOT be dismissed and registration fees will not be refund.
- For more information, please refer to Refund & Cancellation Policy.pdf