Before Dec. 5, 2023
After Dec. 5, 2023
(Committee & Student)
|530 USD||560 USD|
|560 USD||590 USD|
|Abstract-Presentation Only||370 USD||400 USD|
|Delegate||330 USD||350 USD|
|Additional Paper / Per one||350 USD||380 USD|
|Additional Page / Per page||70 USD||70 USD|
For Listeners, you can simply make registration online through: http://confsys.iconf.org/register/icbmc2024
The registration fee includes:
- Entrance to all conference sessions
- Conference Papers Collection-USB
- Conference Brochure
- Lunches & coffee breaks/dinner
- Conference Service
- Full payment MUST be made prior to conference. Please send required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org to inform the conference secretary. Once registration is received a confirmation email will be sent, and tax invoice/receipt will be issued onsite.
- Early bird registrations must be paid by Dec. 5, 2023. Registration after Dec. 5 will be charged at regular registration fee.
- Registration for full paper covers a
paper within 6 pages. Extra pages will be charged.
Accommodation is not included in registration fee, the delegates need reserve rooms themselves, we advise you reserve rooms as early as you can. You can check the recommended hotels through the venue webpage. (Click)
Conference Cancellation and Refund Policy
- If a registrant is unable to attend the event for any reason, the conference committee encourages you to send a substitute in your place, someone who is one of the co-authors or from the same institute/organization.
- Registrations that are cancelled 60 days in prior to the conference are eligible for a refund of 60% of the registration fee.
- Registrations that are cancelled in less than 60 but more than 30 days prior to the conference will be eligible for a refund of 40% of the registration fee.
- Cancellations made in less than 30 days prior to the conference will not be eligible for any refund.
- The bank charges incurred while refunding the registration fee should be totally borne by the participants.
The conference cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
- The conference cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to "force majeure".
- Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
Conference Date and Place Statement
The organizer has the right to change the date and place of the conference under the reason of amount to “force majeure” circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.